Start online meetings for video calls, check-ins, client meetings and more. Create appointments and add Zoom meeting ids to them automatically, turning them into video meetings. Customers will be emailed the meeting ID and password to join.
- Go to Settings > Integration with Zoom
- Click the "CLICK TO CONNECT WITH ZOOM" button
- Allow the necessary permissions to authorize your Zoom account
- When it is authorized, it will automatically return to the previous page, where you will see a notification that your Zoom account has already been connected
- In the next step, you need to activate Zoom for the service by editing the services
- Then connect the Zoom account with the required Staff. To do this, go to the Staff module and select the Staff you want to connect to Zoom, and edit it. In the Zoom user section, select and save the required Zoom account
- That's it. You have already connected to Zoom. A meeting will be automatically created on Zoom on the appropriate date and time when online bookings are made. And you can send the URL of this meeting to your clients using Email, SMS, and Whatsapp notifications.
You can disable integration with Zoom or connect to another Zoom account by clicking the Disconnect button at any time